Beston Group Co., Ltd. has been a professional manufacturer and supplier of waste tyre/rubber/plastic/medical waste/oil sludge pyrolysis plant, waste oil distillation plant and carbon black processing plant since 2013. Our environmental protection equipment aims at converting waste into wealth and improving the human living environment.
Holding high quality products and honest operation as our principle in the international market, we have established a favorable friendships with our customers and built up a fine reputation. Thus, our products are more and more popular at home and abroad.
Beston Plants’ Footprint
So far, our products have been exported to more than 20 countries, such as India, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan, South Africa, Jordan, Turkey, Poland, Russia, Canada, South Korea, Peru, Colombia,etc, and we enjoy a good reputation all over the world.
With 17 years’ experience and improvement in waste recycling field, we have developed the products with highest quality and highest efficiency. All of our products adopt the most advanced technologies and are equipped with the most mature devices. And they all have passed CE, ISO, SGS certificates, which will ensure and guarantee the quality of the products.
Taking security, environmental protection as guarantee, best product quality as aim and excellent pre-sale service and after-sale service as principle, we work hard for contributing more efforts to environmental career and creating more profits for customers.
1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. For each set of waste tyre recycling machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free. After one month, the salary for the technician will be USD65.00/day.
3. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
4. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
5. Design specific maintainence program according to different situation of your plant.