In July 2015, our BLL-16 tire pyrolysis plant was successfully installed in Brazil. During the installation, our technicians and engineers were sent there to help guiding the installation, testing the plant and training their workers.
After installation and trial operation, the plant was proved to be in smooth operation and could generate about 45% tire oil, 35% carbon black and 15% steel wire from waste tires.
1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Design specific maintenance program according to different situation of your plant.
5. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free.