As we know, there are huge waste rubbers generate in every year. so, recyclable use of renewable resources is becoming more and more important. The automatic waste rubber pyrolysis plant manufactured by our company meets this demand. After being pyrolysis processed, all the waste rubber will be fully recycled, and most percent are turned into fuel oil and fuel gas. It doesn’t cause secondary pollution. Beston pyrolysis equipment has the following advantages:
1. Compared with traditional batch operating plants, our auto continuously operating rubber pyrolysis oil plants have relatively larger processing capacities of 30-50mt per day.
2. The fully continuous rubber pyrolysis machine can achieve feeding of materials and discharging of slags automatically, and can also finish the two steps at the same time, which not only saves time, but also saves fuels.
3. The reactor of our auto operating rubber pyrolysis plant is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise and pyrolysis react quickly. This special design makes the whole rubber pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials.
4. The rubber pyrolysis oil plant is equipped with safety device (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, fire fighting devices) and advanced dedusting system (water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption), which will guarantee safety and no pollution in production.
5. The fully continuous operating waste rubber pyrolysis machine can run for 24 hours a day without a stop and needn’t to be cooled before the second batch.
6. Our fully continuous pyrolysis plant adopts new type of condensers which has larger cooling area and better cooling effect. In addition, we can provide special catalyst, which is made from 24 chemicals. The catalyst can not only reduce sulfur content and density of oil, but also improve its flavor and color.
|Working Method||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|